Statement Of The Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan On The Ninth Anniversary Of American Invasion Of Afghanistan
Shawwal 27, 1431 A.H, Thursday, October 07, 2010
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Nine years ago, the brutal Americans attacked Afghanistan in contradiction of all human and moral norms, under the leadership of the most disgustful president G. W. Bush in the name of furthering the Crusade. At the outset, no one believed that the Afghans, who had already passed through hardships because of long wars, would ever be able to confront the attack launched by the most arrogant and highly-trained forces of the 21st century.
Based on these predictions, former US Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfield, who was wallowing in his wishful delusions due to his arrogance, announced the end of the American military operations after six months of the invasion, thinking that the Afghans’ capability to face the invaders have come to and end.
But today, 9 years after that announcement, the strongholds of Jihad and resistance against the invading Americans and their allies are as strong as ever. Every day, tens of foreign invaders lose their lives. Throughout the past nine years, neither they have been able to implement their empty slogans nor could they stop the Jihadic activities of the Muslim Afghans. During that period, the invading Americans spent hundreds of billions of dollars in order to continue this illegitimate war; lost thousands of soldiers, with tens of thousands of them being injured, and faced heavy losses in terms of military hardware, but now after all that, they have only reached the conclusion to admit to the American public and to the public of the world that the current year 2010 was the most fatal year for the foreign forces. Nothing new they offered.
The invading Americans and their coalition allies have put to use all their military and economic capability to maintain their brutal occupation over Afghanistan and bring it to a successful end. Even they implemented different strategies; appointed the most sophisticated and veteran generals and launched various conspiracies with the help of their surrogates to stymie the popular resistance but, all that notwithstanding, we can make a cursory comparison regarding the achievements of both sides of the wars on this occasion of the ninth anniversary of the Americans invasion of Afghanistan as under:
1. All American rulers including Obama are disappointed of the results of the war in Afghanistan.
2. Internal differences have arisen among the rulers of the White House regarding the poor results of the failed Afghanistan war.
3. A number of coalition countries have pulled out of the military mission in Afghanistan because of the prolongation of the failed nine-year long war and the emergence of the atmosphere of lack of confidence.
4. All Americans and NATO military strategies have failed in face of the resistance of the Mujahideen.
Last but not least, the American arrogance and reputation plummeted at world level in view of the fact that the highly-trained American and NATO forces failed to wipe out the resistance of the empty-handed Afghan Mujahideen. Similarly, the American economy faced unprecedented melt-down.
Now the Achievement of the Mujahideen:
1. Mujahideen have control over 75% of land in Afghanistan according to the admission made by the Americans.
2. Mujahideen are able to target all American military bases, ranging from the gates of the presidential place to the Bagram military Base, to Kandahar and Nangarhar airports etc.
3. The public of the world, particularly the people of Afghanistan, have enhanced their support to the current Islamic resistance against the invaders.
4. Mujahideen now control all high ways of the country.
5. Mujahideen have obtained (new) military experiences and capability in killing and wiping out the American invaders.
On the basis of the above comparative statement, now every one can predict the Americans and their allies chance of success in Afghanistan. Only the confused rulers of the White House, due to their arrogance and stubbornness, are bent on continuing the occupation of Afghanistan and adding to the sufferings of the miserable Afghans.
Considering defense of the territorial integrity of the Islamic country and Jihad against the invading Americans as an Islamic obligation, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan advises the confused American rulers: come to yourselves and have mercy on your people by immediately pulling out of Afghanistan. The Mujahid Afghans consider every sacrifice including martyrdom at the strongholds of Jihad and defense as a pride, even now after nine years of continuous Jihad and resistance. However, the American people will not have the patience to see corpses of their dead soldiers who have lost their lives for the protection of the personal interests of the American capitalists.
“Those who have done wrong, will soon know how ( bad) come-back they will have (at the doomsday)” Al-Quran.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan